CO2 Laser Machine Laser Engraving Cutting Machine 500*400mm
19.7"*15.7" For Non-Metal
- Equipped with a 50W CO2 laser tube optional 60W or 80W upgrade
- Compatible with CorelDRAW® Graphics Top rated professional vector
illustration, layout, photo editing and design software helps you
work faster and smarter with your laser.
- New! Features 2 material "Tru-Pass-Thru" points for greater
- NEW! Auto Focus function automatically calibrates the distance
between the material and laser for optimum focus.
- NEW! Inline Beam Combiner precisely illuminates a red dot over the
material for improved accuracy and alignment
- Wi-Fi or USB connectivity to PC Option
- Illuminated LCD panel for automated laser head control .
- Motorized Z-Table lowers Z-axis 7" for larger materials.
- Optional Water Chiller /pump (CW-3000 or 5000) keeps water flowing
thru CO2 Tube at ambient temperature.
- Includes Large 260 CFM exhaust fan + Max air compressor for air
assist at laser head.
- Convenient vacuum table under the Z-table collects finished product
into sliding tray.
- Both Honey Comb and Knife Blade Platform included for securing
maximum material capacity
- CNC machined parts in stock for long term service and reliability
- Upgraded ball bearing Y axis guide rails ensures smooth &
precise laser head movement
- Optional Rotary chuck or roller attachment for etching cylindrical
- Compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7 (64 or 32 bit), XP operation
- Dedicated China technical support from qualified service
technicians and engineers.
- Free Lifetime Tech Support via. phone, email, chat, or remote
- 30 Day Optional Return Policy.
- 1-Year Warranty covers parts replacement including the Laser Tube.
- shipping not included in price. Call for shipping quote.
- If you have more questions, please send inquiry to us .
|Cutting Area||19.7" x 15.7" or 23.6" x 15.7"|
|Work Table Capacity||260lb. static 180lb. lifting|
|Laser Power||50W, 60W or 80W options|
|Software Interface||Ruida control system ,USB interface|
|Material Capability||Organics / non-metals + pre-treated metals|
|Machine Dimensions||81.1"L x 46.5"W x 44.5"H (with 60W tube extension)|
|Motor type||China Stepper|
|Venting Attachments||Air exhaust fan with venting pipe|
|Material platform||Equipped with Honeycomb & Knife Blade cutting platforms|
|Z table||Motorized Z (7 in. adjustable)|
|Net Weight||400 lbs.|
|Power Supply||Standard AC 110V (220V upon request)|
|OS Compatibility||Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 (32 or 64 bit)|
|Software Interface||Ruida (includes image processing)|
|Laser / PC Connectivity||USB connect or WiFi option|
|Job Memory Capacity||128mb via. USB flash drive|
|Warranty||12 months (includes parts & CO2 glass tube)|
Just like you would use your PC to send jobs to print on an inkjet
printer you can also use your PC to send jobs to a laser cutter.
However, unlike a normal printer that only prints on paper laser
cutting machinery can cut or engrave almost any type of organic
material as well as treated or painted metals. Some of the more
popular materials that you can laser cut or engrave are: anodized aluminum, wood, acrylic, leather, stone, fabric, plastics,
glass and much more. In fact many of the samples we process for client
evaluation involve materials that we never would have believed to
Aside from laser cutting materials some of the popular laser
cutting markets or business opportunities include: Signage and name
badges, trophies and rewards, treated steel, personalized wood
products, ceramic gift items, and corporate novelties, rubber
stamps, barcodes, etched mirrors and glass, fabrics and clothing,
Industrial labels and tags, plastics and acrylic, cut outs, and
etched marble tops.